Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 473.2

Sam: Well, I know I can't always expect privacy but I do expect at least some respect. I mean, we are allowed to be like that because we were in private and we are married.
Quinn: What I am more worried about is what they think as we push this stroller.
Sam: -Chuckles- They probably think we are just a couple as in boyfriend and girlfriend babysitting for our parents.
Quinn: -Sighs- That is actually something that worries me.
Sam: What do you mean?

Quinn: I mean, what happens if we need to talk to people about our daughter like doctors or something and they don't believe us.
Sam: Then we will just have to carry our ID and her birth certificate with us. Quinn, eventually they will believe us but for now this is the reality. Do I like it? Of course not. I want to be able to just take care of her without having anybody doubt I am her real father.
Quinn: Has it ever happened to you before?

No comments:

Post a Comment