Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 470.2

 Sam: -Turns to look at her and stays quiet-
Quinn: Sam, I asked you a question.
Sam: Can I maybe not answer it? I mean, it could cause problems. Then it would drive a wedge between us.
Quinn: Because of how I could interpret your answer?
Sam: Okay, if I answer you have to give me a chance to explain okay? This is a hard Question.
Quinn: Deal. -Smiles-

Sam: -Sighs- I would like to know what happened so I can protect you from being treated that way again. I mean, the name Lucy as really nice. Not that Quinn isn't a beautiful name because it is okay, it's the name of my beautiful wife so...
Quinn: I get it Sam. Remember, I know you really well now because we bonded over the past year during the pregnancy so I know when you are trying to hurt me which is never.
Sam: -Smiles- Okay well uhm, when I hear you reinvented yourself, it does make me worry Quinn but I am also worried because it might cause trouble.
Quinn: How?
Sam: Quinn, the woman I fell in love with is this new uhm persona or identity...how can I say it?

Quinn: You what, lets just wait until we are at the park and sitting down okay? I want to talk about this now because you deserve to know.
Sam: Only if we agree that it won't cause a fight.
Quinn: We will not have a fight.
Sam: -Smiles and leads her to the park where he plans to get to know his wife better-

No comments:

Post a Comment