Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 470.1


After leaving the house when Sam and Quinn are on the sidewalk:
Quinn: -Walking next to him smiling as she looks at Beth-
Sam: She sleeping at all? -Goes to adjust the sun shade--
Quinn: -Checks smiling- I believe she is. I think the rocking helps her sleep.

Sam: I would definatively. When my siblings were younger, they always feel asleep once my mom started walking them.
Quinn: -Smiles and rubs his arm-
Sam: Why are you smiling this time Quinn? It always happends when I say something.
Quinn: It's just, whenever you talk about how it was when your siblings were younger, it makes me happy because it allows me to get to know you better. I mean sure, we are married but Sam, you have to admit. We don't know everything about each other.
Sam: Does that worry you at all? I mean...I know you had a rough past at your old school. Sorry, that was just from rumors but I think it was confirmed when you said you prefered to go by your middle name. Did you reinvent yourself or something?

Quinn: -Sighs- Would you be mad if I said yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment