Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 471


After arriving at the park when Sam and Quinn find a good spot:
Sam: Is this private enough for you?
Quinn: Why does it need to be private?
Sam: Quinn, the reason I want to talk about who Lucy was because I want to know more about my beautiful wife. But, not everybody has to know.
Quinn: -Turns to look at him-
Sam: But listen, if you don't want to talk about everything then, I don't mind.

Quinn: No, you deserve to knw why I want to go by Quinn.
Sam: Okay, but only if you are comfortable. Can I just tell you first...without you getting mad at me that I feel like I deserve to know the complete truth about why you prefer to go by your middle name as the man who is your husband and is married to both Lucy Fabray-Evans and Quinn Fabray-Evans because they are one and the same.
Quinn: -Nods smiling- Okay, help me put the blanket out and then we will get comfortale.
Sam: -Smiles and leans in to kiss her softly before helping her-
Quinn: -Smiles as they help each other get their stuff unpacked while also thinking about what to say to Sam-

No comments:

Post a Comment