Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 468.1

While eating breakfast together:
Quinn: -Looks at Beth smiling- You fed Beth already right?
Sam: I thought you did.
Quinn: Sam, you didn't feed her yet?
Sam: Sorry.
Quinn: -Sighs- I will do it after while you are getting the stroller ready.
Sam: I already changed her.

Quinn: Okay, good.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then gets up from the bed. He then leans down and kisses Quinn smiling- I am ready for a great day.
Quinn: -Smiles- Just hurry up and go put the dishes away.
Sam: -Smiles and goes to grab their plates before walking away to do the dishes-
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then shuts off the tv-

Beth: -Looks at her mom as she gets up-
Quinn: -Gets up and then goes to grab the baby bag from her closet, making sure that she has everything- Sam, can you come in here for a minute?
Sam: -Puts the dishes down and then walks back- Everything okay?
Quinn: Yes. Can you just put in some milk bottles in the cooler part of this bag? You remember the one I mean right?
Sam: -Smiles- The things they come up with now right?
Quinn: -Smiles-
Sam: -Looks at her- Hey, can I just ask you something?
Quinn: Always.
Sam: -Walks over to her and then stands next to her near the bed- I just wanted to ask how you have been feeling lately. I keep forgetting to ask.
Quinn: You mean how I feel regarding what happened to get me in the hospital?
Sam: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment