Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 468.2

Quinn: -Sighs- To be honest, I am happy to be out of the hospital but I am feeling much better. Glad to be home mostly.
Sam: And you haven't had any relases where you felt weird because you would tell me right?
Quinn: Of course. I know how hard it was the first time so, I would never make you go through it again.
Sam: -Smiles and then grabs her hand- I will go through anything for you.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then steps cloes to him, putting her hand on his chest-
Sam: -Grabs her waist smiling and then leans in to kiss her softly- I love you.
Quinn: I love you too. -Kisses him slowly smiling and then breaks the kiss- Listen, we should get going.
Sam: Lets just hope it doesn't rain this time.
Quinn: -Chuckles-
Sam: Okay, I will go bring the stroller upstairs and then I will see you with Beth?
Quinn: Yes.
Sam: -Smiles as he looks at her- See you soon. -Walks out of their room and then goes to find the stroller-
Quinn: -Looks at Beth smiling and then grabs the baby bag at the same time so she can pack the baby bottles-

No comments:

Post a Comment