Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 467

After getting breakfast for herself and Sam as Quinn comes back:
Sam: -Watching some tv and starts to yell- C'mon, that was a touchdown! Offside my ass.
Quinn: -Chuckles as she walks in-
Sam: Oh, sorry. -Turns to look at her-
Quinn: Miss football?
Sam: No. I just like to watch it now.

Quinn: -Smiles as she walks over to him and then gives him the food- Here, put this on the bed next to you.
Sam: -Goes to sit up first and then smiles at her while putting the food down-
Quinn: -Moves to sit next to him and then grabs a plate again- Not yet okay? I still need to go put the dishes away after.
Sam: We can do it later when we go out. Remember? We said we were going out today.

Quinn: Yes, to the park. I mean, we can walk around there with Beth right?
Sam: Which park? If you mean the neighborhood one then we can walk there with the stroller.
Quinn: Of course that's the one I mean. Which other one?
Sam: You don't want to go back to the park where your water broke?
Quinn: You like that park don't you?
Sam: It brings back a lot of memories.
Quinn: -Smiles- I was hoping to go relax at the park down the road. I mean, that is where she will play when she is older so I want to get used to it.
Sam: Okay. -Smiles at her- Lets just eat first and then I will go upstairs to get the stroller ready.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then starts eating breakfast with him-

No comments:

Post a Comment