Thursday, July 16, 2015

Note to Readers

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have decided to go back to some of the older blogs and continue with storylines that have occured there. They will be mentioned here were I will expand on them. I believe that in the previous blogs, I have just mentioned them and given a summary but, not that this story has been set in the past, I can really address them head on and in more detail. I hope you don't mind them and enjoy them. I also would like to warn you that ths new storyline (Sebastian/Amanda Smythe's Storyline does involve medical techncalities. I wanted to let you know that I have done research to prepare for this storyline. But, if there is anybody that believes the chapter should be edited/re-written, please tell me and I will.)

Also, does anybody like the little LOL moment at the end where I said in a Flash??? If you do not get the joke, all I am referring to is that the guy who plays Sebastian Smythe on Glee is the same guy who plays Barry/The Flash on CW's newest show, The Flash. His name is Grant Gustin just for your information as well. A cast chapter will be posted next so that you can have a good enough picture of what the characters look like in the scene if they are just mentioned and not show in a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment