Friday, July 17, 2015

Glee Summer Meeting Part 3

Sam: I know Amanda because she was our waitress recently on a date. And I know Sebastian because he came to pick her up.
Sebastian: So you remember me?
Sam: I would never forget my former rival.
Sebastian: -Chuckles- How's the baby?
Sam: Good. How's your daughter?

Amanda: -Looks at him- Doing very well. Thanks Sam.
Blaine: Woah, daughter?
Amanda: -Looks at Sebastian- You haven't told them yet? What about our status?
Sebastian: Uhm, can we talk about this later?
Amanda: Later. -Goes to sit down a little upset-
Will: Okay, now back to what I was saying. This year, unfortunately, Sue has taken over as Principal.
Everybody: What?
Will: Yes and in a recent e-mail, she mentioned the clubs she would fund forever and she warned clubs that were in risk of loosing their funding. And of course, that means us.
Santana: That bitch!
Will: -Looks- Santana, we do...
Santana: It is summer break, I am here when I could be by the pool. So Mr. Schuster, you either let me talk like that or you can watch me walk out and support Sue.
Will: Okay, then we will work on that. Now, that is why I need to ask that everybody be on board.
Sam: -Looks at Quinn and grabs her hand- Quinn, can we talk for a minute in the hallway?
Quinn: Mr. Schuester, can you watch Beth for like 2 minutes?
Will: Okay.
Sam: -Gets up sighing, knowing that the time has come to make a decision-

No comments:

Post a Comment