Friday, July 17, 2015

Glee Summer Meeting Part 2

Sam: -Turns to look at their friends- Okay, before you guys go ahead and think "Oh, they're back. I knew they would come back this year." We want to let you know that we are just considering it after what Rachel told us.
Rachel: -Looks at him-
Will: I haven't told anybody but Rachel yet okay Sam? We already knew you wouldn't come unless we told you that.
Quinn: I knew that's why she told Sam.

Mike: Okay, can you just tell us?
Will: Okay, so first, I wanted to let you know that we have a new teammate. Kurt, Blaine. Come in?
Blaine: -Comes in smiling-
Sam: Wow, you are joining us?
Blaine: -Smiles- Yes, I want to be with Kurt in his Senior Year. But, I am also bringing in another Warbler with me.
Sebastian and Amanda: -Walk in together-
Sebastian: Hello.

Sam: Oh Sebastian and Amanda, how are you?
Blaine: Wait, how do you know them?

No comments:

Post a Comment