Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 681.2

Sam: Okay, can you lay down next to me? Just easier to talk.
Quinn: -Moves away smiling-
Sam: -Rolls over and then looks at her before grabbing her hand- Listen, I want to tell you first that unless you say yes, I am not going in okay?
Quinn: Just tell me.
Sam: The shift is from 1 to 3.
Quinn: That is a nap shift so do it.
Sam: Okay, but let me tell you the better news.

Quinn: What?
Sam: Okay so when I started working there, I requested a contract to make sure that by law, I would not get fired if I said not to a shift. Especially since I said no to weekends.
Quinn: That was really smart.
Sam: But I always told him that if he really needed it, he could offer me the shift as a friend. So, this is the first time he offers me it. He is offering me 3x the hourly rate.

Quinn: Sam, that is awesome.
Sam: So that is yes to the shift?
Quinn: -Goes to kiss him smiling- Go make the phone call and then we can go to bed. Make it fast. I am tired.
Sam: Okay. -Gets up and goes to make the phone call to Burt-
Quinn: -Smiles as she rolls over in bed, ready to fall asleep that night-

No comments:

Post a Comment