Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 643

A couple hours later when Sam has calmed down:
Sam: -Walks out of the bedroom to see Quinn in the kitchen, starting some supper or them-
Quinn: -Starting some ground beef for some fajitas-
Sam: -Walks over to her quietly and goes to cuddle up to her from behind, wrapping his arms around her- What's for supper tonight?
Quinn: -Smiles- Do you want to talk now?

Sam: I am ready to move past it. Well, somewhat. I understand that you did it so I wouldn't worry and you wanted to try and keep me calm during a hard time.
Quinn: -Nods and then turns down the stove before turning around- Yes.
Sam: -Grabsher waist smiling and then leans down to kiss her neck- Tonight, I want you. A date night. I want to just be alone without disturbances and just be able to...
Quinn: -Steps closer to him and puts her hands on his chest. She then leans her forehead against his- Hold me in bed?
Sam: I was thinking something more.

Quinn: -Smiles at him and kisses him softly- Already?
Sam: I only mean just let what happens, happen. No regrets, just lets see where we end up. -Smiles at her- And in the morning, we will take a private bath before breakfast.
Quinn: I already gave Beth to my mom.
Sam: Oh, I thought she was in the nursery.
Quinn: I didn't know if there would be more yelling. I just told her that we needed time and that we had a fight. I told her no disturbances all night and locked the door.
Sam: So that means, I already have you all alone. -Steps really close to her and tugs her against his chest while holding her butt-
Quinn: -Wraps one of her arms around his neck while putting a hand on his chest- Yes. -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Goes to kiss her shoulder and cuddles up to her in his arms- Just stay there and relax.
Quinn: -Smiles as she lays her head down on his shoulder-
Sam: -Smiles as he feels her stand close to him, feeling lucky that night-

No comments:

Post a Comment