Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 601

After going upstairs when Sam hears Kurt:
Kurt: You better watch out for my high notes if we choose to do that song becaue if you recall, that is the Diva Off song.
Rachel: Trust me, we are not goig to do it this year. Especially not while I am pregnant.
Kurt: Right, I totally forgot.
Rachel: Really, you are probably going to be one of the godfathers for crying out loud.

Kurt: -Chuckles when he see Sam- Hey Sam.
Sam: Hey Kurt. Uhm Rachel, can I talk to you quickly in private?
Kurt: Of course. -Walks away-
Rachel: -Turns to look at him- What's wrong Sam?
Sam: -Goes to lean against the counter- Listen, the reason we came here was because we wanted to have privacy. So...
Rachel: Right, I am so sorry, first day.
Sam: Can you maybe just call us instead?
Rachel: Yes. Now do you mind if Blaine and Kurt join us?
Sam: As long as me and Quinn get the pull out couch and I get to kiss her during the movie, I don't care.
Rachel: -Smiles- Has anybody ever told you how cute of a couple you are?
Sam: -Chuckles- People have before. Now do you mind getting us some blankets too? I want to sleep on the couch if we fall asleep.
Rachel: We will probably do the same on the recliner.
Sam: Also, I need to feed Beth so....

Jesse: I already took care of it Sam. -Sitting in the recliner with her in his arms- Quinn wrote on the container with the bottles that it's just one bottle.
Sam: -Turns to look at him and smiles- Okay, let me just remind you here Jesse that the baby girl you are holding is my daughter. That means you need to pass her over now. -Walks over to him smiling to get Beth-

No comments:

Post a Comment