Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 600

Once Rachel has left:
Quinn: -Gets up sighing as she walks over to her bag-
Sam: -Gets up too- Quinn, what's wrong?
Quinn: Between our parents and her, I feel like we are never going to have a break.
Sam: Quinn, I want to go watch the move so I am glad she invited us. -Walks around the bed and goes to stand with her-
Quinn: -Feels him walk up behind her-
Sam: -Wraps his arm around her waist and then kisses her shoulder- Turn around Quinn.
Quinn: -Goes to turn around and then puts her hand on his chest-
Sam: -Tugs her close to his chest as he grabs her waist- I love you. But Quinn, we have the chance to be with our friends now so please....

Quinn:  I know, I get it but it's just, I want to be able to feel like we have an appartment.
Sam: We will talk to her and just tell her to call us.
Quinn: Can you do it? I am tired of saying it.
Sam: -Goes to grab her neck and then kisses her softly- Anything for you. Forever.
Quinn: -Grabs his neck and goes to kiss him again- I won't be long.
Sam: -Nods and goes to kiss her again before going back to his bag to get dressed-
Quinn: -Smiles at him-
Sam: -Quickly gets dressed before walking back over to her-
Quinn: -Smiles at him and goes to kiss him softly-
Sam: I love you.
Quinn: I love you too.
Sam: -Kisses her one last time smiling before going upstairs to go talk to Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment