Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 596.2

Rachel: What did I do?
Quinn: -Looks at Sam- You gave someone ideas and fantasies.
Rachel: Whoops.
Quinn: Whoops is right. And Sam, calm down or else it won't happen.
Sam: And I thought you wanted some time with me.
Rachel: Just go look at it. It is really nice. Jesse got some really nice furniture.

Sam: -Smiles as he goes to grab their bags-
Rachel: Here, how about I grab Beth for you considering she is going to hang out with her aunt Rachel.
Quinn: -Nods and lets her smiling- Uhm, do you mind taking her stuff in too?
Rachel: Of course. Now, do you want her to sleep in the basement with you tonight or in the nursery we have upstairs?
Sam: -Looks at Quinn- We need her downstairs with us. Feedings and mornings.

Rachel: Right, of course. Here, let me babysit at least. I have all baby stuff here already.
Sam: Okay. Uhm, we will have to figure out what to do with our stuff. But we can talk about that later okay Quinn?
Quinn: -Nods as she walks over to him- Listen, can we just head downstairs? I really just want to have you hold me in your arms.
Sam: -Nods- C'mon then. -Goes to grab her hand smiling as he prepares to go relax with Quinn and just take some time alone-

No comments:

Post a Comment