Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Chapter 586

After running downstairs:
Quinn: -Hears the door close as she sits in the bedroom-
Sam: -Walks in crying, ashamed of what he said upstairs-
Quinn: -Looks at him as he cries- Hey, why are you crying?
Sam: -Turns to look at her and whipes his eyes- Sorry, just had a bad talk with the man who disappointed me. Said some things I might not have meant.
Quinn: Here, come get comfortable with me.

Sam: -Sighs and goes to get in bed with her-
Quinn: -Crawls over to him and then puts her hand on his chest while cuddling up to him-
Sam: -Grabs her butt and tugs her close while looking down at her- Where's Beth?
Quinn: Sh...don't think about her at the moment, just let me help you feel better. Sam, no limits. I promise. I know you said but sometimes it helps to just....
Sam: -Grabs her neck and crashes his lips into hers-
Quinn: -Goes to rub hs arm and then runs her hand down his chest moaning, feeling his lips kiss her slowly, just letting him take control, only thinking about how she feels in the moment-

No comments:

Post a Comment