Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chapter 564

When Sam and Quinn are on the porch together:
Quinn: -Goes to stand at the railing- I still can't believe you told Rachel before me, where you having an affair?
Sam: Never. -Goes to stand close to her and grabs her waist- You really think I would cheat on you while you were pregnant?
Quinn: -Sighs- I don't know. I mean...you are good friends with her.
Sam: Because she was helping me. I couldn't tell Finn because it was around the time that I was suspicious about him and you.
Quinn: Sam, we were engaged.

Sam: He didn't know though. It was only me and you.
Quinn: -Sighs-
Sam: Rachel started to get suspicious because she was worried for her relationship. She thought I was cheating on you and that Finn knew so, that's why he started.
Quinn: Oh.
Sam: I told her that she had nothing to worry about and the real reason I was living there. Then the cheating scandal happened.

Quinn: -Looks down- I am sorry I doubted you. I mean..you are my husband for crying out loud.
Sam: -Goes to push her head up and leans in to kiss her softly- Yes, and I would never let anything come in between me getting the right to have that title. -Grabs her waist as he leans down to kiss her again-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and kisses him slowly-
Sam: -Smiles as he takes his time, enjoying a passionate kiss with his beautiul wife- I love you.
Quinn: I love you too. -Kisses him again smiling as they stand close, feeling his love for her as she kisses him and rubs his chest-

No comments:

Post a Comment