Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 494.1

After leading Quinn to the front door as Sam goes to ring the doorbell:
Sam: -Wraps his arm around her smiling-
Shelby Corcoran: -Walks over to the door- I got it Rachel. -Goes to open it-
Sam: -Sees her open the door and sighs- Hi Shelby.
Shelby: Oh, hi Sam. How are you?
Sam: Good. Glad to celebrate with our friends.
Quinn: -Looks at her- Uhm Shelby, do you think we can talk for a minute? Just the three of us?
Shelby: Is it abut Beth?

Quinn: Could you please refer to her as your daughter? I do not feel comfortable with you calling her that.
Shelby: Why? I might be her future mother.
Quinn: -Looks at her and tears up before walking away-
Shelby: Did I say something wrong?
Sam: Yes, now come here and apologize to my wife.

Shelby: -Walks out with him-
Sam: -Walks over to Quinn and rubs her back- She will forever be ours okay? -Kisses her head-
Shelby: I am sorry Quinn.
Quinn: Mrs. Evans. You do not refer to me by my first name. You do not have the right. My father contacted you about the adoption of his granddaughter.
Sam: -Rubs her back-
Quinn: -Turns to look at Shelby-
Shelby: Wait, he is her grandfather?
Quinn: He is my father and her grandfather. She is not up for adoption, she is staying with her parents. Me and my husband, Sam.

Sam: Mrs. Corcoran, if you don't mind, I please ask you to keep your distance from me and my wife tonight. We are here to celebrate your daughter's engagement as her guests and her friends. And please stop contacting us in the future, we do not want to hear from you again. Understood?
Shelby: Of course. Take your time. -Walks away- I will leave the door open.
Sam: -Turns to look at Quinn- Hey, look at me.
Quinn: -Turns to look at him and sighs before cuddling up to him putting her hand on his chest-

No comments:

Post a Comment