Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 472.3

Quinn: Okay, well, as I said, I reinvented myself when I came here because I was bullied at my old school.
Sam: What? Someone as beautiful as you?
Quinn: Well, when I transferred to McKinley, I went back to school a whole new girl compared to the June before.
Sam: How so?

Quinn: Before I transferred to McKinley. -Sighs-
Sam: Do it slowly Quinn. Remember, I love you for who you are as a person, not the looks, they just make you even sexier.
Quinn: -Smiles and goes to grab his neck before kissing him softly- I love you.
Sam: -Scratches her arm again smiling and then wraps his arm around her-
Quinn: -Smiles and then goes to kiss him again- Well, as I was saying. I was bullied at my old school because I was overweight, had natural auburn hair. I wore over-sized glasses and I had severe acne.
Sam: Wow.
Quinn: -Lays her head down on his shoulder- That's why I always tell myself in my head that I feel so blessed to have you as my husband. I mean, jocks never go for people like that.
Sam: -Moves to rub her arm again- Hey, I would've loved you anyways Quinn. Forever. I love you for who you are Quinn. Don't ever doubt that.
Quinn: -Lays her head down and then sighs-
Sam: -Kisses her head softly- Quinn, you telling me this makes me love you more. It shows me that are so much stronger than I always knew you were.
Quinn: How?

No comments:

Post a Comment