Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 472.2

Quinn: Okay, now before we go ahead and tak about this, I wanted to remind you that the woman you know as your wife is the real me now. I am not lying to you or pretending. I do love you Sam. I mean it.
Sam: -Lets go of her hand and goes to rub her leg while wrapping his arm around her back and scratching her arm- I know. -Turns his head and goes to kiss her smiling- So tell me.

Quinn: Okay, so it all started before I transferred.
Sam: Wait, you are transfer too? I didn't know that. The way you just hung out with Finn and the popular kids was just so natural.
Quinn: Trust me, I worked hard to get into that crowd. Hung out with certain people. Uhm, dated certain people.
Sam: -Looks at her- Listen, I know right now you didn't date me becaue I was the quarterback. You told me you felt the sparks and I did too. So don't be scared okay? -Goes to scratch her arm-
Quinn: -Puts her hand on his chest and then sits up a bit more- I'm not but I wasn't done.
Sam: I know, keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment