Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 465.2

Sam: Well, lets just say you should wear some short shorts and a sports bra today.
Quinn: Tell me Sam, I am not getting too sexual.
Sam: Okay, all I was planning to do was hold you in my arms while rubbing some moisturizer all over your skin while scratching your leg and kissing you.
Quinn: That sounds nice but Beth.
Sam: Beth will be on the bed with us and we can play with her.

Quinn: -Smiles- Such a good daddy.
Sam: And I have the weekend off. I told Burt I wanted every other weekend off so that I can spend it with you and Beth. I can't work all the time.
Quinn: Maybe you can start working the late afternoon shift. Then, you can come home for supper.
Sam: Beth normally sleeps then so, I can talk to him about that. Here, how about you let me call him andthen I will make us some breakfast.

Quinn: Actually, you do that okay and watch Beth. I want to say hi to my mom.
Sam: -Smiles- Okay.
Quinn: -Sits up and kisses him smiling before going to get dressed-
Sam: -Smiles as he watches her go before getting up to go check on Beth-
Beth: -Sitting in her seat, playing with the mobile-
Sam: -Smiles at her and then bends down to be close to her, sitting down on the ground-

No comments:

Post a Comment