Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 464

After taking his shower when Sam comes out to their room:
Sam: -Walks out to see Quinn crying in bed as she looks at the pregnancy test-
Quinn: -Secretly wanted to get pregnant again-
Sam: -Walks over to her worried so he sits down next to her and goes to rub her arm- Quinn? You okay?
Quinn: -Looks up at him with tears in her eyes-
Sam: -Looks at her- Hey, why are you crying?
Quinn: -Looks at him- The truth is Sam, I wanted to get pregnant.
Sam: -Goes to put a strand of hair being her ear and then goes to kiss her softly- Then why did you lie in there?

Quinn: Because you said you didn't.
Sam: Listen Quinn, we are young. I love you and we have a beautiful daughter. I can wait for a bigger family with you. Listen, how about today me and you go out for a little alone time?
Quinn: -Nods- I like that idea.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Let me get dressed and I will talk to my mom. Or yours.

Quinn: -Nods- Don't tell her about the test kay?
Sam: Okay. -Gets up and then goes to get dressed-
Quinn: -Sighs, looking at him as he goes to get dressed-
Sam: -Turns to look at her when he hears her sigh and then walks back over to her. He then leans down and kisses her softly- Just relax and I will take care of you today. We will go to a park and just relax alone, together.
Quinn: -Smiles and then lets him go- I love you.
Sam: I love you too. -Goes to get dressed smiling so that he can talk to his parents-

No comments:

Post a Comment