Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 462

After getting the bath set up as Sam waits for Quinn:
Sam: -Checks the water one last time as he lights the candles before going to shut off the lights-
Quinn: -Walks in as he shuts off the lights- Wow.
Sam: -Smiles when he sees her come in wearing her robe-
Quinn: Sam, this is beautiful. -Walks over to the bath and looks at it-
Sam: -Goes to walk over to her and then stands in front of her before rubbing her arm- I love you Quinn and I am glad we just did that. I have missed that touch.
Quinn: -Smiles as she steps close to him and then goes to kiss him softly while rubbing his chest-
Sam: -Wraps his arms around her and then kisses her smiling-

Quinn: -Breaks the kiss and runs her hand down his chest- Sam, I am just a litle worried now. I mean, what if we do get pregnant.
Sam: Can I tell you a secret?
Quinn: What?
Sam: -Looks at her- I had a feeling today that we might be sexual. I know I said that I would never wear one anymore but....
Quinn: -Steps close to him and goes to kiss him again- Thank you.
Sam: You aren't mad?
Quinn: -Smiles- Sam, you made the right decision. You took precautions and I am happy. Listen, lets not wreck this beautiful mood you have set up and lets get int he bath together. Tonight, it's all about us just holding each other close and we can watch tv. Trust me, I have had enough love for a little while.
Sam: -Smiles- And Quinn, just to let you know, if the protection didn't work, this is our last one okay?
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then goes to get in the bath with him-
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to get in the bath as well-

Note: Next Chapter, I am skipping 3 weeks into the year to address something discussed in this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment