Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 461

After making love to Quinn as Sam holds her in his arms;
Sam: -Holding Quinn in his arms as he lays down after putting his boxers on-
Quinn: -Rubs his chest as she lays her head down on his shoulder, deep in thought-
Sam: -Goes to tug the covers up and wraps his arm around her before kissing her head- What are you thinking about Quinn?
Quinn: -Slips up his chest and then looks up at him before putting her hand on his chest- How lucky I feel to have such a wonderful, caring, compassionate, loving husband? And just how you can stand by me through this time even though it's so hard.
Sam: -Goes to scratch her arm and then leans in to kiss her softly- Quinn, this is something we need to get through together. You are the love of my life Quinn. I promise that I will always be by your side because we share something special together.
Quinn: A beautiful daughter?
Sam: No, a mutual love for each other and nobody else. When I think of you Quinn, I think of how lucky I am to have you as my wife after everything we have been through. Our marriage has not been the most happy one lately but I am fine with that if you are because all that matters is that the woman in my arms is you.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and then goes to rub his chest while laying her head down-
Sam: -Goes to kiss her shoulder softly and then turns his head to kiss her smiling- Listen, I'm getting a little hungry so what do you say I go make us some supper and then, we can eat here together before me and you go take a nice bath together? And then tonight, we just sit here together as I kiss you slowly.
Quinn: -Smiles at him- Lets go do the bath first okay? That way, we are done getting undressed. Plus, I want to feel your hands wash me now.
Sam: -Smiles at her and then goes to get up- Here, let me start the bath and then you can come see me when you have your robe on. -Walks over to grab his towel smiling and wraps it around his waist before taking his boxers off- Don't be long.
Quinn: -Smiles at him and sees him put his boxers down--
Sam: -Walks away to their washroom smiling to go take a bath-

No comments:

Post a Comment