Friday, July 17, 2015

Glee Summer Meeting Part 5

After walking back into Glee:
Sam: -Goes to stand next to Mr. Schuester- Mr. Schue, can we address the class please? We have an announcement to make.
Finn: You aren't pregnant again are you? We are already dealing with one. -Looks at Rachel-
Jesse: -Stares at him as he stands next to Mr. Schuester- Mr. Schue, can you make your other announcement first?
Will: Of course. Thanks to Rachel's kind words, I have agreed to allow Jesse to be my co-Head Coach so he can join us and be with Rachel during the pregnancy.
Rachel: -Smiles and looks down- Finn, I am sorry. I had to.
Finn: I got it.
Sam: Uhm Mr. Schuester, can we take the floor now?
Will: Of course, take the floor.
Sam: -Walks up with Quinn smiling as he holds her hand-

No comments:

Post a Comment