Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 648

The next morning when Sam's phone goes off:
Sam: -Wakes up sighing, realizing he has work-
Quinn: -Wakes up too- Sam....
Sam: Sorry, I have work today. -Opens the covers sighing and then grabs his towel-
Quinn: -Rolls over to face him and covers herself up- What time?
Sam: 10.

Quinn: -Looks at him-
Sam: -Goes to lean over her sighing and then kisses her softly- Listen, It is 8:30. I have an hour before I need to go.
Quinn: Okay, just relax. Can I come in with you?
Sam: Unfortunately Quinn, as fun as that sounds, I can't play around this morning.
Quinn: And we won't I promise.

Sam: I am sorry Quinn, on any other day, I would love for you to join me but....
Quinn: I get it. Work day.
Sam: Sorry.
Quinn: Want me to make you some breakfast instead?
Sam: Uhm, can you just put on some PJs? I want to see Beth before I leave to go to work so I was going to eat upstairs.
Quinn: Of course. -Smiles at him- So, shared shower?
Sam: -Walks around the bed chuckling and then leans over to kiss her softly- Tomorrow.
Quinn: I loved last night by the way.
Sam: We need to relax now okay? I am working more often now and then....
Quinn: I get it. Now go get shower and I will get dressed.
Sam: -Nods smiling and then walks away to go take his shower-
Quinn: -Smiles as she watches her husband walk away, remembering the night before-

Sam: -Goes to grab some boxers and jeans on the way, making sure he has something to put on instead of his towel-

No comments:

Post a Comment