Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Chapter 645

Once Sam and Quinn are done eating:
Sam: -Smiles as he does the dishes while looking at Quinn-
Quinn: -Looks at him smiling as she stands on the other side of the counter- Listen, I am going to go to bed.
Sam: -Smiles at her- Are you trying to tell me that you want me to wait doing dishes until later?
Quinn: I am going to bed. -Smiles at him and then walks away-
Sam: -Smiles at her and then decides to finish the dishes-
Quinn: -Turns around- And so are you.
Sam: -Chuckles and then looks at the dishes- I am almost done.
Quinn: -Smiles and goes to the bedroom-
Sam: -Chuckles as he rushes to do the dishes so that he can go join Quinn in bed. He also decides that, while standing there, he will speed up the process and get undressed at the same time-

No comments:

Post a Comment