Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 474.2

Sam: -Looks at her and goes to grab her hand- Do you think he will still be in Glee?
Quinn: Chances are he will be.
Sam: -Sighs and then grabs her hand- Listen, I know the truth about her paternity. I did a test okay?
Quinn: Okay.
Sam: I also trust my wife.
Quinn: -Smiles as she steps closer to him and then kisses him softly- I love you.
Sam: I love you too. -Kisses her hand smiling and then goes to lead her inside- So, are we going to decide right away or, are we going to talk about it tonight?

Quinn: We can't decide right now. Sam, we have to make this decision not only together but, we need to talk to our parents and especially my mom about it due to the travelling we might have to do this year. This has to be a team effort.
Sam: I understand that but, I think it might be fun.
Quinn: -Smiles as she walks into McKinley with him-

No comments:

Post a Comment