Friday, July 17, 2015

Chapter 473.7

Sam: Okay Rachel, if this is about Glee, we said not this year.
Rachel PC: Okay, well if you dont' come back this year, you may not ever get a chance to perform for the Glee Club again.
Quinn: Okay, explain it to us in detail.
Rachel PC: Mr. Schuester just called me to say that we need to have an emergency meeting. He still has the keys to McKinley so we are meeting in the Glee Room. Can you make it?

Sam: Rachel, should we really be concerned? I mean, we have Beth this year.
Rachel PC: Can you just please come and hear Mr. Schue out? This is big guys and we need all hands on deck for this.
Quinn: Okay, we will come hear him out. Talk soon. -Sighs as she looks at Sam-
Sam: -Turns to look at her- Quinn, I don't know if I want to go back to Glee.
Quinn: I know, not yet but I mean, when I heard this may be our last chance then I want to hear her out because I do want to spend at least some more time singing.
Sam: -Sighs and looks at her before going to kiss her head softly- We will be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment